Friday, December 23, 2011

Crown Brush 36 color palette

So I purchased the 36 color palette from Crown Brush and I must say that I truly love it. I purchased it for $10.00 during the Christmas sale. The colors a very pigmented and I absolutely love it. Crown Brush has come along way. I have read bad experiences and I am so sorry about that but I have not experienced any problems what so ever. I receive my orders right away and have had great customer service experiences. Here are pictures of  looks I've created with some colors from the palette. 
Note; I always use Too faced shadow insurance 
           and NYX  jumbo pencil in milk 

2 comments:

  1. You do wonderful makeup!! I found you on makeupbee and glad I did. I look forward to more of your post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much sweetie!!! I appreciate the love. I am so new to all this so bare with me, I will post as much as I can. ;)

    ReplyDelete