Sunday, May 5, 2013

Update!

I haven't been on here in a long time. Feels like forever. I actually moved and had to get settled in. I then started doing makeup again when I had time. During that time I was given the opportunity to be a part an awesome family with Killa Monroe.
I am currently a Vicious Vixen, Vixen Pinkmesugar to be exact...lol.. and I love it!!
I will be posting the looks I have created with our products. For those that may not know, Killa Monroe is a mineral makeup line. We also have some dope jewelry, I encourage you to try them out. I am certain you will fall in love. The makeup is easy to work with, easy to blend and can be used on eyes, lips and nails. If you do try out our products I would LOVE to see your work. :)
Check out the website
www.killamonroe.com
::In the picture I used Bad Assery, Ancient Luxe & Hollows Eve::
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment